Easy Guatemalan Guacamole
This quick and easy recipe for Guatemalan guacamole will take you less than 5 minutes to make and is the perfect appetizer with tortilla chips or as a side with tacos.
Servings 4 people
- 3 avocados peeled and pits removed
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. white onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp. dried oregano Mexican or Greek
- 1 fresh lime
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
Mash avocados with a fork in a non-metallic bowl until an almost smooth consistency.
Stir in oregano, white onion and lime juice.
Add sea salt to taste.
- Serve immediately or store briefly in the refrigerator covered in plastic wrap.
- If you keep the avocado pits in the guacamole while storing it, it seems to help prevent the guacamole from turning black as quickly.
Calories: 246kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 249mg | Potassium: 746mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 240IU | Vitamin C: 15.5mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1.3mg