We may earn income from links in this post. Please read this Disclosure for details.
This sparkling strawberry mango lemonade is the perfect non-alcoholic cocktail for celebrating summer! It captures the easy-going spirit of the season with its five simple ingredients and mix of fresh flavours.
It’s so quick and easy you’ll be back outdoors, kicking back with your drink, in minutes!
Ingredients for a Strawberry Mango Non-Alcoholic Party Drink
I’m a big fan of mangoes! Not only does their sunny colour instantly transport me to a fresh fruit market in the Caribbean or Mexico, but their pure sweetness makes them ideal for adding into lemonade drinks. Along with seasonal berries, they naturally complement the tartness of lemonade which means you can reduce the amount of added sweetener.
I’ve opted for agave syrup as a sweetener in this lemonade. It’s got a low Glycemic Index (GI) which means it raises your blood sugar much less than sweeteners like honey or white sugar.
Check out our 25 Top Mango Recipes From Around the World for more mango inspiration!
Whether you’re making a drink for two or entertaining a crowd, this mango drink recipe is a snap. It’s got no complicated steps, needs no special equipment and uses just five ingredients to create the ultimate summer mocktail!
To get exact quantities scroll to the recipe card below.
- mango juice
- sparkling water
- agave syrup (also known as agave nectar)
- fresh strawberries
- fresh lemons
If you’d like to make your own mango juice, it’s easy to do.
- Wash, peel and chop the flesh of a ripe mango (read our post on No-Bake Mango Pie for instructions on what kind of mango to choose).
- Process the mango pieces in a blender until smooth. (I use the Ninja Professional – 900 watts – as it’s small, powerful and easy to clean).
- Add equal parts water to the blender and blend again.
- Using a metal strainer, strain the juice into a cup and discard the fibrous pulp.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
Step by Step Instructions on How to Make Strawberry Mango Lemonade
1. Squeeze the juice from two fresh lemons, rolling them with your hand across the counter to help them release as much juice as possible.
2. Add the mango juice, sparkling water, agave syrup and lemon juice to a pitcher. Mix well.
3. Refrigerate until well-chilled.
4. Wash strawberries, dry with a towel and slice into rings horizontally.
5. Fill each glass with ice cubes and add the sliced strawberries.
6. Top up the glass with the mango, sparkling water, agave syrup and lemon juice mixture. Give it a gentle stir.
7. Serve immediately
Tips on Making The Best Strawberry Mango Lemonade
- Try to select strawberries that are ripe but not mushy. Smaller, farm-fresh local strawberries are the sweetest and the most attractive.
- Be sure to wash the strawberries carefully!
- You can substitute sugar cane syrup or liquid honey for the agave syrup.
- For stress-free entertaining feel free to double or triple the recipe for a big-batch, non-alcoholic mango punch.
Love This Lemonade and Want Even More Delicious Summer Drink Ideas? Check These Out!
Fresh Strawberry Mango Lemonade
- Clear glasses
- 1/2 cup mango juice
- 2 cup sparkling water
- 3 tbsp agave syrup
- 6 strawberries fresh
- 2 lemons fresh
- Squeeze the juice from two fresh lemons, rolling them with your hand across the counter first, to help release as much juice as possible.
- Add mango juice, sparkling water, agave syrup and lemon juice in a pitcher. Mix well.
- Refrigerate until well-chilled.
- Wash strawberries, dry with a towel and slice into rings horizontally.
- Fill each glass with ice cubes and add the sliced strawberries.
- Top up the glass with the mango, sparkling water, agave syrup and lemon juice mixture.
- Give it a gentle stir.
- Select strawberries that are ripe but still firm.
- Store up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Save to Pinterest!