3 Reasons You’ll Love a Day Pass to Dreams Playa Mujeres Cancun
Looking for a day pass to an all-inclusive resort near Cancun? Get a Day Pass to Dreams Playa Mujeres Golf Resort and Spa Cancun and you’ll enjoy a fantastic day of all-inclusive luxury ideal for beach-loving couples and families. Not only does Dreams Playa Mujeres boast one of the largest water parks in Mexico, but it’s set on a long, white sand beach featuring clean Caribbean waters just 15 minutes north of the city of Cancun. If you’re looking for a day pass to an adults-only, all-inclusive resort in Cancun, check out Enjoy a Resort Day Pass to Secrets The Vine Cancun. It’s one of our top picks for the best Couples Resorts in Cancun-Riviera Maya for 2018.
When resorts are not fully booked, they often make Day Passes available to guests who are not overnighting at the hotel. With a Dreams Cancun Day Pass you get to enjoy the delicious food, drink and all-inclusive benefits that come with the five-star luxury Dreams Resorts & Spa brand. After spending a few months exploring the Riviera Maya from our base in Playa del Carmen, we were thrilled when Dreams Resorts invited us to spend some time at their newest resort before heading back to chilly Toronto.
Reasons to Choose Dreams Cancun Day Pass on Playa Mujeres:
Got a long airport layover or want to check out one of the newest all-inclusive resorts in Cancun? Here are three reasons to choose the Dreams Playa Mujeres Cancun Resort if you’re looking for an all-inclusive Day Pass near Cancun International Airport (CUN).
1. Dreams Playa Mujeres Has a Beautiful White Sand Beach
Newly opened on November 30, 2016 Dreams Playa Mujeres is located within the gated community of Playa Mujeres which is a long white sand beach facing the island of Isla Mujeres. Note that it is NOT on the actual island itself which means you don’t need to take a ferry. Instead, it’s on a peninsula, a very long sand spit that ends at Isla Blanca, facing Isla Mujeres which makes it easily accessible via 35 minute taxi ride from Cancun International Airport or 10 minutes from downtown Cancun. There are a few other resorts, such as Excellence Playa Mujeres and Secrets Resort & Spa on Playa Mujeres but for now, it’s relatively secluded and free of crowds. The sand is white, soft and mostly seaweed free. It’s a popular spot for kite-surfing so do expect some wind depending on the season.
2. Dreams Playa Mujeres Swimming Pools
This all-suite resort features 502 luxury suites wrapped around a vast expanse of of three terraced swimming pools, six whirlpools, a water park and two children’s pools.There is also a Lazy River exclusive to Preferred Club members (not available on a day pass). In total, there’s a whopping 65,000 square feet of swimming pools to keep you entertained. The Day Pass Hospitality area is conveniently located near the Water Park.
- Dreams Playa Mujeres is large but not so huge you need a golf cart to get around. Everything you need for a Day Pass is within easy walking distance — important if you only have a day to spend on a property. You want to spend your time on the beach or around a swimming pool, not riding a golf cart.
- When we visited, the resort was at 85% occupancy yet didn’t feel crowded.
- Free WiFi is available throughout the property and worked perfectly during our stay.
- Fitness Centre is very modern with AC, drinking water and new equipment
- There’s a full slate of entertainment activity including beach volleyball, pool volleyball, aerobics and more.
3. Delicious Food and Drink
In addition to the poolside wait service, this all-inclusive Dreams Cancun Day Pass gets you:
- All-inclusive access to the the World Cafe buffet grill (complete with kid’s section), That’s a Wrap featuring an outdoor terrace, Tides poolside grill as well as our personal favourite, Maris where you can dine on ultra fresh seafood such as ceviche, seafood cocktails and grilled catch of the day.
- The Dolce ice-cream parlour and cafe is a hit for all ages.
- The all-inclusive options include a collection of 13 bars and lounges conveniently located throughout the property with highlights such as a sports bar, a juice bar, two swim-up bars and Crazy Straws, a drink bar for kids ages 3 to 12. The Grotto Bar is open 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, the Interlude Lobby Bar open 10:00 am to 1:00 am, the Mermaid and Sandlegs Bars 10:00 am to 10:00 pm and Sands Bar 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Resort Address: Lote RTH–7-7-PM-11, Mza 1, Sm3, Playa Mujeres, Zona Continental Municipio, Isla Mujeres, Quintana Roo. NOTE: Dreams Playa Mujeres is NOT located on the island of Isla Mujeres but is situated within the gated community of Playa Mujeres on the mainland facing the island.
Dreams Playa Mujeres Cancun Day Pass Cost: The all-inclusive Dreams Cancun Day Pass is $120 USD per day per person. The cost for children is $60 USD. Remember this includes food, drink and access to the general resort facilities but, like other day passes does not include access to an overnight hotel suite.
This price for a Dreams Cancun Day Pass was in effect at time of printing but can change at any time. You should phone or email the resort in advance to confirm the cost and make sure they are issuing day passes, as during peak occupancy periods many resorts will temporarily discontinue day passes. Note that a Dreams Cancun Day Pass is not guaranteed to be available.
Contact Information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Interested in a Resort Day Pass at other sun destinations in Mexico or the Caribbean? Check out these blog posts:
St. Kitts: Work or Play? A Day Pass to Carambola Beach Club on St. Kitts
Huatulco, Mexico: Day Pass ( take the kids!) to Dreams Huatulco
Cancun, Mexico: Day Pass to Secrets The Vine, Cancun
Guatemala: Day Pass to luxury in Panajachel, Guatemala
Subscribe to the A Taste for Travel newsletter and receive *free* travel tips, discounts, giveaways and inspiration direct to your in-box
Disclosure: A big thanks to AMResorts for inviting us to Dreams Playa Mujeres and offering us a Dreams Cancun day pass while exploring the coast of Mexico. As always, our opinions are our own! For more, please visit
the Disclosure Page.
Interested in staying the night at Dreams Playa Mujeres? Check prices using Hotelscombined.com a website that checks top travel websites like Booking.com Hotels.com and Expedia to compare prices and save you money. If you book, we’ll earn a small commission and you won’t pay anything extra. Check our full Disclosure Statement for more details.
Worth checking out!